HASTILY PUT TOGETHER POST anyway-
- You can claim up to 2 prompts.
- It's first come first served. Claimed prompts have a strike through them in entirety. Make sure someone hasn't commented before you claiming the prompt you want.
- Claim a prompt like this:
- Don't contact the person who claimed the prompt you made, they're not writing/drawing for you.
- Start creating as soon as you've claimed. Post your fanwork any time from now to April 1st.
-Fic should be at least 700 words and at least given a once-over proofread. Betas not needed but are always nice.
-Art should be at least cleaned up/tidy, no rough sketches. Colour not needed but is always nice.
-Multichapter fics and fancomics would be cool, but oneshots and single art pieces are just as cool, don't hurt yourself.
-Please try to comment if you enjoyed something!
Also I forgot to mention... this is a FrUK community and event, so I'm going to assume that you all know that at the end of the day it has to be a FrUK fanfiction or FrUK fanart. I hope this is low-pressure enough, but also encourages you to get in on the action (/;o;)/ Most of all, I hope you have some fun with this.
If you have any questions, PM me or slap them down here.
More detail (because apparently I can't stop typing):
First of all, I want to thank everyone who posted prompts, every single one of you, it really was a group effort. Secondly, all prompts have mostly been copied and pasted as is, with a few exceptions of prompts that included 'bonuses'- the 'bonuses' were just tagged on the end of the prompt. Also messages to me were deleted lol.
Please do not go out of your way to contact the person who has claimed a prompt you made as they are writing/drawing for a loose prompt, they are not making a gift for you, though there is absolutely no reason why you can't profess your love and affection after they've posted their fanwork.
You may claim up to 2 prompts. I probably should have asked how many people were actually thinking of participating... but I think this is substantial? Depending on how many prompts are left over and how many fanworks actually get posted, I may open up the option to claim a third prompt, but at the moment it's up to 2 prompts. You can choose one prompt now, and then decide to choose another later on if you have time and the one you want is unclaimed.
One claim per prompt, you cannot claim a prompt that someone else has already. I'll try and update the list ASAP but go through the comments I haven't replied to yet to see if someone has already claimed the prompt you want.
- To claim a prompt:
Claimed prompts will be striked through completely and the user's name will be placed next to it. As soon as you've claimed your prompt and you're sure no one else has before you, you may begin working on it, even if I haven't commented back and confirmed it's your prompt.
Your deadline is April 1st (this is not an early April Fool's prank). You're not going to feel my wrath if you don't get it done on time, heaven knows I'm terrible at them myself, and I know that school and work and life in general is an obstacle, but please try to get it in before April 1st.
FIC OR ART:
4. Richard Lionheart and Phillip II Augustus info- historians argue if their homosexual affair is a myth or not, but let's assume it wasn't. I would like to see France and England deal with a romance between their (future) kings. Bonus for both of them being relatively young at that time (especially England would be in the awkward-starting-puberty age in my headcanon)
5. Eurovision prompt! Past victories and future bets, how England and France traditionally spend the evening of the finals, ridiculous costumes and too-catchy songs. If you look at the list of past winners, 1960 and 1976 look particularly interesting, but feel free to use any year (or no in particular).
10. Arthur takes a semester or a year in France - during his stay he gets a French boyfriend. But then he has to go home to England (what happens next is up to A!A)
13. in a Harry Potter au world settings, where Arthur Kirkland is a student in the house of Slytherin just minding his own business. He somehow manages to attract the attention of a certain foreign exchange student from Beauxbatons ( female!Francis ) through his mad skills in potion or something. Chaos ensues when male!Francis ( in Slytherin also ) is jealous and with the help of a ( just as also jealous ) female!Arthur ( house of your picking! ) try to get between the two. JUST NEEDS MISUNDERSTANDING and chaos and c-comedy, please-- no tragedy.
19. The two go golfing. France is horrified to discover a whole culture where argyle is not only accepted, but actively encouraged.
21. Consensual 'dominance' fight, where it's agreed they can beat and claw the hell out of one another during one particular session in bed to see who gets to decide exactly how things will be going that night, with the 'loser' qichi it's consensual overall pleasureable sex with each other; there's not exactly a loser collared - be it with a ribbon, a tie, an actual collar, whatever. (Bonus if the 'winner' wants the one in the collar to fuck him, and is very specific about how the other does it?) 22. Francis, searching for some kind of sign from God, somehow ends up falling a little in love with a statue of a strangely expressive angel in church. archangelunmei 23. France gets England a pet rabbit. In the modern day. bobness1 24. Helping shift crap about in one of England's homes, America finds an old elaborate ball gown amongst other historical clothing. After much pushing and prying and siccing Canada on England, England finally tells its story - he'd worn it to attend a ball on France's arm in the past, after losing a bet to France. America and Canada freak a little bit - even taking height/age difference from then into account, the dress' waist is tiny. lady_phenyx And they then resolve to get France to help them get England into such a dress again.
20. Where France and England attempt to have sex in the open air, and traumatise a unicorn. England insists they stop and counsel the unicorn - that France can't even properly see - before they're allowed to continue.
25. Arthur is a tiny tea-fairy and can magically turn things into either a) tea, b) a tea-cup, or c) a teapot. He decides to go and educate a certain ignorant Frenchman about the wonders of tea - he originally plans to do so by changing all of Francis' wine to tea whilst the frog's out, but decides he'd much rather drink all the wine instead, since no-one's watching. What Francis comes home to is a very, very drunk little fairy, and...a rather different home.
26. Arthur finds a magic lamp with an especially irritating genie(-frog) inside. He gets the whole standard 'three wishes' sheebang - and 'refunds,' since his genie keeps deliberately getting the wishes wrong (just to piss Arthur off, and because the genie doesn't want to go).
28. France(Francis)/Britannia Angel(Arthur): basically, wingsex. France liking playing with the wings/having to work around incorporating the wings into sexy fun times with the difficulties they can bring.
29. Anglo-French interaction during the Opium Wars with China.
33. Channel tunnel. Various historical plans and how France and England felt about them, final project, the moment when the tunnels got connected, or current use of the new connection.
36. France and England in a safe D/s relationship, who is the sub and dom is up to you. Prompt is, one of them actually using the safeword. Long aftercare please!
37. England or France inviting the other to a cultural festival in their own country.
41. Historical AU: Arthur is a tailor, Francis one of his rich and permanently unsatisfied customers. Taking measurements and other UST moments please, smut very much appreciated.
44. Usually it's England who's jealous of France for getting all the attention, but...England is known as the Erotic Ambassador. So can we have various nations hitting on England, spreading rumors or wondering just how the cranky old man could be the 'Erotic Ambassador' and pumping France for details? Go crazy with it, just please if they're together keep them faithful.
45. England is really stressed out, trying to do all his regular work on top of getting ready for the Olympics this summer. France decides it's time for him to relax, at any cost.
47. An AU scenario where the land-bridge connecting the European mainland and the British Isles never disappeared under water.
48. AU: If all the sea were land, and all the land were sea, what would the nations whose human names are 'Francis' and 'Arthur' be like?
49. France and England meet while their nations are at war. Which war and why they meet is up to the filler. Did they arrange to meet, or just run into each other? Are they tired of the war and resentful of their bosses, or ready to wring each others' necks? Go wild!
51. canonverse or human au- England always makes a big deal about how many people France has bedded. One day France notices numerous (literal) notches on England's wooden bedpost.
53. Pokemon au - one of Arthur's Pokemon and one of France's take a liking to each other, and suddenly an egg appears that they have to hatch together. When it finally hatches, they don't know who should look after it and find a compromise.
54. Human AU: Francis is an erotica writer who takes pride in the sensuality of his work, and Arthur is his cover artist whose drafts/proposals are downright obscene and pornographic. Cue Francis criticizing Arthur for not bringing out the beauty from his work, and Arthur's argument of 'porn is porn'.
55. France introduces England to some of the dragons in France e.g. the Gargouille in the Seine River, the Tarasque in Provence
61. crack almost death fic. Francis is a doctor & should have known better than to fall in love with his friend's patient who is dying - but not really because there was a mix up somewhere.
- Arthur actually believes he is dying lol
- the friend is Antonio & some files got mixed because he used his office for sexy times
- angst & fluffy end?
62. AU Rough Sex
Arthur has been dating Francis for a while & got curious about having rough sex. problem is, Francis takes pride in *making love* & slow sensual has been his thing since forever.
- Arthur convinces Francis to try it some how, at first Francis is unsure but gets more into it
- dirty talk is welcome but not a requirement
64. France and England discuss the significance of roses.
68. a love triangle between England, Scotland, and fem!France. The story can take place in the canon verse or a human AU, so long as it involves Scotland longing for fem!France, while England denies having feelings for her, but is secretly jealous whenever he sees the two together.
70. Over the years France and England have played so many pranks on each other that they have become the unofficial 'nuclear powers of pranking' and have been forced to declare a pranking detente. Somehow this gets out and the other nations don't believe it, esp. countries like America that see them as 'old men'. Queue the prank war, with France and England eventually teaming up against the other nations to show them why they're the nuclear powers of prank wars. (Canonverse much preferred, please.)